Paola is an immigration attorney at Murray Osorio PLLC. She was a student attorney in the Immigrant Rights Clinic during law school. One of her most cherished memories of law school is her clinic experience, where she helped her clients prevail in their asylum case before the Baltimore Immigration Court.
Throughout her law school career, Paola remained true to her passion—immigration law. She interned with Kids in Need of Defense and volunteered with Esperanza Center, Kennedy Krieger, and CAIR Coalition. Throughout law school, Paola also clerked for different solo practitioners in the field of Immigration Law. In law school, she also served as a fellow for the MSBA-UB Business Law Clerkship program and competed in the Jessup International Law Moot Court Team. Paola graduated magna cum laude in 2022 from the University of Baltimore School of Law and received a Dean's Citation, which is awarded to students who provide outstanding service to the school and community.
- 2022 University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. Magna Cum Laude
- 2017 George Mason University, BS in Criminology, Law and Society, Minor in Spanish
- 2022 Dean’s Citations
- 2021 NAMWOLF Joel Stern Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Pipeline Scholarship
- Royal Graham Shannonhouse III Honor Society
- 2021 Montgomery County Pipeline Summer Scholar
- MSBA-UB Business Law Clerkship Fellow
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
In her free time, Paola enjoys lifting and spending time with her husband and dog.