At Murray Osorio, we are fueled by our unwavering commitment to leveraging our profound legal expertise and vast experience to assist clients with their diverse immigration requirements. Our mission is to unite and safeguard families from around the globe, facilitate the attainment of permanent security in the United States, and aid businesses in acquiring and retaining highly skilled and valued employees.
If you are seeking immigration assistance with matters before US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Immigration Courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Circuit and Federal Courts, embassies and consulates world-wide, or the Department of Labor, reach out to us today.
Our dedicated team in Newark, NJ, is equipped to handle a wide range of immigration cases, no matter how intricate they may be. Our comprehensive immigration services encompass:
- Family-Based Immigration: Sponsoring a family member to enter or stay in the United States can be a complex and time-consuming process. Whether your family member is currently residing in the U.S. or abroad, we possess extensive experience working with USCIS offices nationwide and consulates across the globe. Our adept attorneys understand the intricacies involved and can guide your case smoothly. To seek assistance with USCIS matters in Newark, NJ, reach out to us today.
- Employment-Based Permanent Residence: We assist both companies and workers in navigating the labor certification and permanent residence procedures. There are various pathways available for obtaining permanent residence, including options such as petitioning for individuals with exceptional abilities, outstanding professors and researchers, multinational managers and executives, professionals with advanced degrees, skilled and unskilled workers, investors, and religious ministers. Our expertise allows us to evaluate each case meticulously and determine the most suitable path forward, maximizing the chances of success.
- Asylum & Humanitarian Cases: Our attorneys possess personal and professional insight into the arduous journey and courage required to seek protection. Immigrants with genuine fears of persecution in their home country can apply for asylum in the United States. Victims of crimes, domestic violence, or human trafficking may be eligible for VAWA (Violence Against Women Act), a U visa, or a T visa. Recognizing the high stakes involved, we work diligently to ensure your complete story is effectively conveyed.
- Business Immigration: Companies and professionals often need to enter the United States for projects, company management, or events. We provide assistance with H-1B visas for professional workers, L-1 visas for personnel transfers, and E-2 visas for individuals who wish to start or invest in U.S.-based businesses. Additionally, we specialize in obtaining O-1 visas for individuals with exceptional abilities in the fields of science, arts, education, business, or athletics. With our breadth of options, our firm helps clients understand and navigate the most appropriate pathway to the United States.
- Citizenship: Choosing to become a citizen is a momentous decision for any family. Whether through naturalization, deriving citizenship from birth, or acquiring citizenship through a parent, we possess a profound understanding of the intricate laws governing eligibility. Our dedicated representation ensures that each claim is zealously advocated for, with thorough and comprehensive legal advice.
- Deportation Defense: In the complex immigration system, success often hinges on skillfully navigating the unique circumstances of your case and understanding the evolving laws that affect your eligibility to remain in the United States. Our firm has appeared in challenging courtrooms throughout the country, representing both detained and non-detained individuals. We have a successful track record in bond proceedings, cancellation of removal cases, asylum cases, adjustment of status before the court, and termination of removal proceedings. Our experience extends to negotiating favorable outcomes with ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement).
- Waivers: Sometimes, individuals may face obstacles to obtaining an immigration benefit due to criminal records, deportation concerns, fraud allegations, or unlawful presence. Our firm has a proven record of obtaining waivers for clients abroad, individuals in removal proceedings, provisional waivers for those in the United States prior to departure, and nonimmigrants. The key to success in these cases lies in understanding the unique factors of your situation. Through our experience, we skillfully highlight and articulate the special circumstances of your case to persuade the adjudicator.
- Appeals and Litigation: We recognize that uncertainty resulting from lengthy delays or denials can be immensely distressing. Our firm handles appeals and litigation of immigration matters at all levels, from administrative review processes to federal appellate courts. Our services encompass Writs of Mandamus, litigation related to naturalization delays, appeals with the Board of Immigration Appeals, and Petitions for Review to the Federal Circuit Courts in response to negative decisions by immigration agencies. We are prepared to challenge erroneous decisions or take legal action against the government to seek the just treatment your case deserves.
A menudo hacen un esfuerzo extra.
“Realmente disfruto trabajando con Heidi y valoro el asesoramiento que ofrece el bufete. Heidi siempre ha respondido rápidamente a mis (interminables) preguntas y solicitudes y se toma el tiempo necesario para ayudarme a comprender y navegar por la compleja ley de inmigración. A menudo ha hecho un esfuerzo extra por nosotros, a un costo para el bufete, y lo aprecio.””
The attorney… was very friendly
“The attorney… was very friendly and open to questions, providing great insights and making immigration much less intimidating”
always offered our organization with the utmost professionalism
“The team… has always offered our organization with the utmost professionalism. They continually give us updates and recaps of ongoing cases and we greatly appreciate the attentiveness they provide to our company.”
Thanks to Heidi and her team’s creative and unwavering efforts.
“Having just graduated from undergrad, I was told an O-1 was difficult if not impossible. And sure enough, the 1st O-1 prepared by another attorney was denied. I decided to try again, and Heidi helped pitch my young age as a plus in persuading USCIS that all my accomplishments at such a young age should weigh in favor of finding that my talent is extraordinary. My O-1 was approved, thanks to Heidi and her team’s creative and unwavering efforts.”
Even after approval, Heidi has continued to offer her consul and advice.
“I had read on my own about L-1A vs L-1B and was nervous that my title didn't fit L-1A. I wanted to be transferring to the U.S. on L-1A instead of L-1B because of the possibility for EB1-3 category for greencard process. I went through multiple back and forths with the HR trying to get clarification. Then, Heidi joined a call and calmly explained and reassured me that she would present the facts in the best light possible so that the U.S. Embassy in India (one of the most stringent posts) would agree that I qualified for L-1A. I had another interview prep meeting where Heidi welcomed all my questions and continued to dispel my fears. In fact, at the end of the meeting, I felt prepared and more confident than ever. I attended the interview and my L-1A visa was approved. I am even more impressed that even after approval, Heidi has continued to offer her consul and advice, always available for my endless concerns. Thank you, Heidi.”
Understanding U.S. Immigration Law for Adoptive Parents Key Terminologies in U.S. Immigration Law Understanding the U.S. immigration law can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to adoption. ...Read More
Breaking the Silence: Benjamin Osorio's Advocacy Featured in New York Post
In a recent article by the New York Post, our very own attorney Benjamin Osorio was highlighted for his relentless pursuit of justice in immigration cases. The story sheds light on the plight of Deon ...Read More
Employment-based visas are a crucial part of the U.S. immigration system, serving as a bridge for skilled foreign workers to contribute to the American economy. These visas are issued based on an ...Read More
We are a full service immigration firm with experience in all types of cases.
We advocate for you and take the time to truly understand your needs.
You will receive an honest and detailed assessment from us about your case.
We are proficient in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Georgian, and Amharic.
You will be matched with the team who is best suited for your individual case.
Consult With a Newark Immigration Lawyer Today!
Our compassionate and friendly legal team at Murray Osorioknows that navigating the immigration process by yourself can be a difficult and overwhelming task. That is why we are here to guide you, help with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Immigration Courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Circuit and Federal Courts, embassies and consulates world-wide, or the Department of Labor in Newark, NJ, and provide the top-notch legal counsel you need to protect your best interests. We represent and counsel individuals, families, employers, investors, and business owners in Newark, throughout New Jersey, and nationwide.
If you or a family member have questions about the immigration process, then please call 862-465-9035 today or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.