Murray Osorio understands that clients’ immigration deadlines do not disappear even with current COVID-19 public health concerns. The Murray Osorio Preparedness Plan ensures that clients can continue to rely on Murray Osorio for the best legal services, without interruption.
Our Preparedness Plan includes:
Aggressive implementation of non-contact options for communicating and sharing information with your attorney and other members of the Murray Osorio team.
- We are conducting all client consultations via video conference or teleconference, to provide seamless, face-to-face consultations.
- Because our firm has invested in the most efficient and innovative systems for managing your case, we have been able to move more than 80% of our staff to teleworking without any interruption in workflow.
- We are asking all clients to mail, fax, or courier documents to our office, whenever possible.
Strict adoption of best practices for hygiene within the office.
- Regular thorough disinfecting of workstations and client meeting spaces.
- Team members are required to wash their hands using CDC-recommended protocols.
- CDC-compliant hand sanitizers at all workstations and public areas.
- Team members who are sick will not come to the office under any circumstances.
A commitment to extending and expanding our response as necessary.
- We will continuously monitor CDC and WHO announcements and stay ahead of the latest guidance as much as possible
- We are committed to the twin efforts of providing the excellent legal service that you require while protecting the health and well-being of our entire team as well as our clients and the community at large.
If you have questions about our Preparedness Plan or how the current COVID-19 developments impact your immigration case, please let us know. Stay healthy and wash your hands!