Fairfax Immigration Appeals & Federal Litigation Attorneys
Proudly Helping Clients Succeed in Courtrooms Nationwide
Our lawyers at Murray Osorio PLLC are committed to staying informed on the national forefront of appeals and federal litigation of immigration law. Our lawyers have years of practical experience assisting immigrant clients with writs of mandamus, naturalization delay litigation, and petitions for review to the Federal Circuit Courts concerning negative decisions by immigration agencies.
The federal appeal lawyers at our law firm in Fairfax have successfully litigated in Circuit Courts of Appeal, U.S. Federal District Courts, and the Board of Immigration Appeals. Our skilled litigators are barred in the Third, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeal, and the U.S. Supreme Court and we are prepared to pursue legal action on your behalf if your immigration rights have been denied.
We Always Strive to Secure Favorable Results
The major backlog of immigration cases and other unreasonable delays has forced many people who are applying for visas and dealing with immigration matters to go all the way to federal court to litigate their disputes and obtain a resolution. However, litigation in federal court is significantly different from litigation in immigration courts, which is why you need to secure the service of a reliable immigration appeals and federal litigation lawyer to guide you and make sure your best interests are protected.
Do you have an immigration case you need to appeal? If so, call (703) 952-3275 to set up a case consultation with a reliable lawyer at Murray Osorio PLLC. Our Fairfax office proudly offers services in Spanish. Contact us today.
They are trustworthy and hardworking lawyers.
“They are trustworthy and hardworking lawyers.”
I recommend them 1000%
“I recommend them 1000%”
Our family can not thank them enough
“Brian Murray and his staff were extremely dedicated in bringing resolution to an immigration/deportation case involving my son-in-law.”
I am forever grateful.
“If you’re in need of an attorney that will truly fight for you, one that will communicate every step of the way, that will tear down every obstacle in front of you, and most importantly, an attorney who truly cares, then look no further.”
They helped us when other lawyers couldn't, they know the law.
“The firm is passionate about its work and committed to the immigrant community who come to this country seeking a better life filled with opportunities.”
- Won a class-action lawsuit compelling certain immigration courts to provide bond/custody redetermination hearings for certain immigration detainees in withholding-only proceedings – individuals that had previously been denied even an opportunity to be considered for release. (Cabrera Diaz v. Hott)
- Overturned an Immigration Judge’s denial of a Honduran asylum claim in Port Isabel, Texas immigration court, in appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Secured numerous settlements after petitioning for writs of mandamus for unreasonable delays in the processing of clients’ immigration cases.
- Vacated Arlington, Virginia Immigration Court’s aggravated felony determination, where Board agreed with Murray Osorio that Virginia obstruction of justice is not an aggravated felony.
- Prevailed in a petition for review before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals where a panel overturned the Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals, agreeing with Murray Osorio that a client’s Georgia theft by taking conviction is not an aggravated felony. (Winsome Elaine Vassell v. U.S. Attorney General)
We are a full service immigration firm with experience in all types of cases.
You will receive an honest and detailed assessment from us about your case.
We advocate for you and take the time to truly understand your needs.
You will be matched with the team who is best suited for your individual case.