Fairfax Immigration Appeals & Federal Litigation Attorneys
Proudly Helping Clients Succeed in Courtrooms Nationwide
Our lawyers at Murray Osorio PLLC are committed to staying informed on the national forefront of appeals and federal litigation of immigration law. Our lawyers have years of practical experience assisting immigrant clients with writs of mandamus, naturalization delay litigation, and petitions for review to the Federal Circuit Courts concerning negative decisions by immigration agencies.
The federal appeal lawyers at our law firm in Fairfax have successfully litigated in Circuit Courts of Appeal, U.S. Federal District Courts, and the Board of Immigration Appeals. Our skilled litigators are barred in the Third, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeal, and the U.S. Supreme Court and we are prepared to pursue legal action on your behalf if your immigration rights have been denied.
We Always Strive to Secure Favorable Results
The major backlog of immigration cases and other unreasonable delays has forced many people who are applying for visas and dealing with immigration matters to go all the way to federal court to litigate their disputes and obtain a resolution. However, litigation in federal court is significantly different from litigation in immigration courts, which is why you need to secure the service of a reliable immigration appeals and federal litigation lawyer to guide you and make sure your best interests are protected.
Do you have an immigration case you need to appeal? If so, call (703) 952-3275 to set up a case consultation with a reliable lawyer at Murray Osorio PLLC. Our Fairfax office proudly offers services in Spanish. Contact us today.
always offered our organization with the utmost professionalism
“The team… has always offered our organization with the utmost professionalism. They continually give us updates and recaps of ongoing cases and we greatly appreciate the attentiveness they provide to our company.”
Has often gone the extra mile
“I truly enjoy working with Heidi and value the counsel the firm has to offer. Heidi has always been quick to respond to my (endless) questions and requests and take the time to help me understand and navigate the vagaries of immigration law. She has often gone the extra mile for us, at a cost to the firm, and I appreciate that. In my book, the team is certainly the immigration law firm of choice and I honestly can’t think of any way to improve your services.”
recently attended an HR Seminar
“I recently attended an HR Seminar conducted by Ms. Heidi Son, Esq. which provided guidelines for HR representatives on Sponsoring Foreign Workers. It was a comfortably casual yet very informative session.”
They are trustworthy and hardworking lawyers.
“They are trustworthy and hardworking lawyers.”
I recommend them 1000%
“I recommend them 1000%”
- Won a class-action lawsuit compelling certain immigration courts to provide bond/custody redetermination hearings for certain immigration detainees in withholding-only proceedings – individuals that had previously been denied even an opportunity to be considered for release. (Cabrera Diaz v. Hott)
- Overturned an Immigration Judge’s denial of a Honduran asylum claim in Port Isabel, Texas immigration court, in appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Secured numerous settlements after petitioning for writs of mandamus for unreasonable delays in the processing of clients’ immigration cases.
- Vacated Arlington, Virginia Immigration Court’s aggravated felony determination, where Board agreed with Murray Osorio that Virginia obstruction of justice is not an aggravated felony.
- Prevailed in a petition for review before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals where a panel overturned the Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals, agreeing with Murray Osorio that a client’s Georgia theft by taking conviction is not an aggravated felony. (Winsome Elaine Vassell v. U.S. Attorney General)
We are a full service immigration firm with experience in all types of cases.
You will receive an honest and detailed assessment from us about your case.
We advocate for you and take the time to truly understand your needs.
You will be matched with the team who is best suited for your individual case.